V7 F@H Program

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
cc can you post a screen shot of your slots tab as well as your main screen. I'm a little confused by this program. :dontknow:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
YEP thanks!

I just found jflankford's link in rambler358s' post @ EVGA to be helpful too.

The one thing I'd like to do immediately is add a one/unit flag somehow or keep the next work unit from queuing up.

Thanks.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
The one thing I'd like to do immediately is add a one/unit flag somehow or keep the next work unit from queuing up.
I see the finish button accomplishes that.:)

Reaction score
YEP thanks!

I just found jflankford's link in rambler358s' post @ EVGA to be helpful too.

Thanks.
yodap, was that for a one-time use or do you want to keep the next one from queuing up all of the time?

There is a setting that determines at what % of completion the next WU will download, though I don't recall the specifics right now. It can be adjusted anywhere between 90% to 100%.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
yodap, was that for a one-time use or do you want to keep the next one from queuing up all of the time?

There is a setting that determines at what % of completion the next WU will download, though I don't recall the specifics right now. It can be adjusted anywhere between 90% to 100%
F_T, I was just messing with the program for the first time on my secondary folder and I was needing to avoid getting caught in a non stop folding marathon because the heat wave has finally reached upstate NY. As long as it's this hot I'll stick with Tracker 2 for the ease of control. I like the V7 though.

Hope all is well with you.

Ask a Question