Top 2500

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Hey, I just realized I'm in the top 2500 with that last bigadv drop. Woot!:D

Reaction score
Congrats!!! :D:beer::beer:

Now that you are in the top 2500 what's the next goal?

I noticed how close you were and decided to wait until after you made the next drop. You beat me in making the thread.

I'm about 2 Million behind and chasing. It's gonna be tough regaining the #1 spot and if Tanner and rj keep going I may never see that spot again. It's all good though, I'll be happy just to reach 10 Million. Thats a sight I didn't have my scopes set on until now. :)

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I don't have any personal folding goals specifically other than to keep folding. 10 million kind of jumps out as the next milestone though. Maybe I'll beat rjb there but probably not.:eek:

After the team is firmly into the top 400, I need to do some much needed maintenance on all the rigs. After that I'd like to get the 2600k rig OC'd a little more and folding on Linux.

I had a couple other thoughts too. I've considered folding for Cat, in his honor or what ever you want to call it again. It still bugs me that he disappeared and can only imagine the worst. I won't do this if any other team member objects however. On the other hand if anybody else want's to do this also, just pm me.

Also I've considered pointing a client or 2 toward the EVGA team. Their team goal of catching the Default "bunch" is intriguing to me and they may need my help.:D And of course, giving back a bit is cool. I've learned a lot from those guys and gals over there.

And building the next rig is constantly on my mind. Maybe by the end of the year.

Reaction score
I had a couple other thoughts too. I've considered folding for Cat, in his honor or what ever you want to call it again. It still bugs me that he disappeared and can only imagine the worst. I won't do this if any other team member objects however. On the other hand if anybody else want's to do this also, just pm me.

Also I've considered pointing a client or 2 toward the EVGA team. Their team goal of catching the Default "bunch" is intriguing to me and they may need my help.:D And of course, giving back a bit is cool. I've learned a lot from those guys and gals over there.
I've got a few places, I would like to pay my respects too as well. I can't forget the team that introduced folding to me. :) I was wanting to increase my rank on the team after we hit rank of 500 for w7forums. Ultimately my goal there would be to stay on the first EOC page for the team. One million would set me in that position for quite awhile.

I'm with you yodap on giving back to EVGA. I've been strictly folding for w7forums since I started the team. The time has come to spread my wings a bit. W7forums is my folding home and I will always be here for as long as I am still folding. W7forums has climbed in rank on the EOC charts and has been advertised quite well through the forum. I see no reason why I should continue to be strictly dedicated to w7forums. I even posted as much in my Folding Guide, that the team chosen to fold for was not important.

Reaction score
whoohoo nice going yodap:party:

I just folded for my original team for a bit myself. It was nice, they treated me great and I had fun.

I never knew cat but I read up on him a few weeks ago. I was impressed and I hope all is well.

Clifford I revamped a rig and didn't put my gpu back in so I'm just folding on cpu for w7, you fold more points so no worries:D

There are so many great cause's it's hard to pick which to fold for.

Ask a Question