The EASIEST way there is to View, Edit, or Delete your Restore Points

Reaction score
By far, the coolest and easiest way to View, Edit, or Delete your Restore Points:
Use CCleaner by Piriform. (A FREE software utility, available for download just about anywhere, spy-ware free, easy to use, excellent little tool).
Open up CCleaner (get latest ver.), click on 'tools', click 'System Restore' button, and that's it! All your existing restore points come up in the screen, and you can edit the names, view them, delete extras that you don't need, couldn't be easier! (If your like me, you might find you've accumulated FAR too many of them, and may want to trim them down a little)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thanks smccfly, many will find this useful :top:

I have been a fan of CCleaner for many years and believe its one of the best freeware apps out.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks for a very informative post, smccfly, and welcome to the forum! I've been using CCleaner for two years or so, and I've used the restore point options myself. CCleaner offers a lot, considering it's a freebie, and you can even load it onto a USB drive for portable use. Piriform Ltd, the publishers of CCleaner, offers a couple of other useful tools. Defraggler and Recuva (a file undeleter) are excellent tools to have, too. But CCleaner offers the most out of the three tools, and is simple to use.

Ask a Question