The dummy gets edjykated!

Reaction score
Dunno if it'll take, I'm pretty slow these days, but I gotta do something! HP offers online classes and I wanted basic Office (yes, I can use it, but barely), but all they offer is the advanced course. I'm on a waiting list for that. So, I went with "Building Your First Web Page." It won't be my first and I'm not bad with HTML, but I'm terribly rusty. A refresher will be nice.

Did a search for "password management" and got a few results. Passwords are my bugaboo. When I was on my Gateway and not too concerned with security, I had one password and it suited all my needs, almost all gaming-related (RPG, not computer or video). Now I have two computers with passwords out the ying-yang. I've downloaded Roboform and I've also copied my black book into Notepad on my desktop (still can't share files 'tween the two though the Home network is set up properly). I guess I( just need to put more time into understanding Roboform.

Just figured I'd give an update. And AZ still sucks, especially this place I'm in. Too much to do, too many disadvantages. Right now, I'm faking it big time!

I'm goin' to hell in a hand basket here. :help:

Reaction score
I swear I dunno how you folks keep up with all this crap! The choices are mind boggling! After I futz around today, I'll definitely need to run SpyBot!

Reaction score
Not too bad. Completed two lessons and only got 18 hits on SpyBot. What I really need is time management and organization. I've signed up for that class, but haven't started.

Reaction score
Man o' man. Don't know if I can actually do this. Me and my life are just too broken and I'm addicted to this infernal machine and the other one (HDTV) as well. I really need help and I just don't know where to turn. I'm trapped in a another house that I hate! :motz:

Ask a Question