The coolest browser yet

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to give it a go, but I hope it isn't as bloaty as iTunes! What do you think of it so far? :)

IE8 is growing on me, as it doesn't crash as much as the first beta I tried.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
It's pretty cool. The speed is pretty much the same as chrome, and the only annoying thing is I'm used to typing in the address bar to search. :annoyed:

Reaction score
I'm downloading Safari now, been using Chrome and like it OK, better than IE8 anyway. Only thing I don't like on the Chrome is the clumsy bookmark management. Otherwise it's miles ahead of 8.

My other (XP) PC I use CometBird, BitComet's version of Firefox, and I think that's pretty good too, tho truthfully I like IE7 fine.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds Apple's GDI++ font rendering system to be blurry and ugly?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds Apple's GDI++ font rendering system to be blurry and ugly?
When I first used Safari I didn't like the font rendering at all, but I'm used to it now. Do you know why they bothered to render fonts differently to every other application? Windows already smooths fonts, so there seems to be no point in having Safari do it again :confused:

Reaction score
I was using Chrome but then I tried Opera and I like it.....for now. :)

Reaction score
hm

safri as they say is he fastes possible browser , i cant comment it . the same as goodles chrome or opera , and firexof

i dont know coz im not sure wich is fast or most secuar

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I decided safari was waaaaaay too buggy so I switched back to chrome. Safari used to crash like every 10 min and it got really annoying.

Reaction score
Apple tried to make me install Safari along side an iTunes update (I loathe iTunes, but I need it to upgrade my iPod which I do like!). Because they tried to sneak it on my PC I refuse to use it.

Reaction score
hey , they say that safari is the fastest browser available

i tryed safari , firefox , chrome and opera but still using ie

Ask a Question