System Service Exception BSOD

Reaction score
I just recently built my computer less than a month ago and I just bought the game Crysis. My computer has worked relatively flawlessly until this part in the game. I'm either at the end or mid game, but I've played for long enough to know that my computer can definitely handle it, which leaves me even more perplexed.

I tried it twice and it happened twice, so attached are the two dmp files and my DxDiag file

Thanks for the help

Attachments

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
You might want to PM the member TorrentG he's the best one for this type of thing.

Reaction score
Hi.

Both crash dumps presented are 0x3b stops.

ATI/AMD has released brand new drivers today. I'd like you to install them but this is not going to fix the problem. It's just good to do.

Drivers & Support | GAME.AMD.COM

What will most likely fix your problem is uninstalling Kaspersky. Please do this as a test and report back. Here is a link to use to a special tool to use, to remove it in safe mode:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

You simply must uninstall Daemon Tools and sptd.sys. They're notorious for crashing Windows 7. Uninstall Daemon Tools in the normal method, then use this installer/uninstaller to remove sptd.sys:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

I recommend PowerISO for drive emulation as it will never crash Windows 7. The emulation aspect of the software remains free forever:

http://www.PowerISO.com

Please keep us informed of progress and results.

Reaction score
Kaspersky had already been uninstalled, I used magicdisc, but I uninstalled that and installed poweriso, I updated the drivers and uninstalled sptd.sys.

It appears to be working, I got past the breaking point and moved on to save the world in Crysis, once again, thanks for your help :)

Ask a Question