System Service Exception BSOD 4 time is 4 weeks

Reaction score
I have been getting BSOD for 4 times in around 4 week after I reinstall the OS around 4 weeks ago. Previously, I been getting it often when I am editing with Adobe Primere Pro, and playing FPS, the computer will just randomly get the BSOD. After being feed up with all of the BSOD, I reinstalled the OS and after reinstalling, I still get the BSOD, mainly when I play the FPS (Blacklight: Retribution). I have also update all the drivers (Video, audio and Ethernet). I have also upgraded to service pack 1.

Like other users, I posted the few screen shots of CPU-Z and the mini-dump files below.

By the way, I built my own computer, and below are the hardware I used.

MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AMD Motherboard
AMD FX-8350 Vishera CPU
G.SKILL Sniper 8GB DDR3 1600 Memory
GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 GPU

Thanks!!

Attachments

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
What antivirus solution do you use, and have you scanned your system thoroughly for an infection?

Reaction score
I have installed Microsoft Security Essential and yes i have done a full scan.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The DMP doesn't point to anything my limited experience notices as a problem. Your video driver appears to be current (March 18, 2013).

You should probably run the MSI Live update utility to make sure you have the latest BIOS which is April 6, 2012. It also looks like there are new Realtek HD audio driver & PCI drivers from 8 days ago that you should probably install; driver issues are the most common cause of BSODs.

If you have always had this problem then you should test your RAM sticks for problems by running Memtest86+ for 6-8 passes overnight.

And you could put in the W7 Installation DVD and from the bottom corner try the System Repair option just in case something wasn't installed properly.

Reaction score
I have been getting BSOD for 4 times in around 4 week after I reinstall the OS around 4 weeks ago. Previously, I been getting it often when I am editing with Adobe Primere Pro, and playing FPS, the computer will just randomly get the BSOD. After being feed up with all of the BSOD, I reinstalled the OS and after reinstalling, I still get the BSOD, mainly when I play the FPS (Blacklight: Retribution). I have also update all the drivers (Video, audio and Ethernet). I have also upgraded to service pack 1.

Like other users, I posted the few screen shots of CPU-Z and the mini-dump files below.

By the way, I built my own computer, and below are the hardware I used.

MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AMD Motherboard
AMD FX-8350 Vishera CPU
G.SKILL Sniper 8GB DDR3 1600 Memory
GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 GPU

Thanks!!
Guess there is somethings with your GPU, try run dxdiag...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DxDiag

Regards.

Ask a Question