System maintenance detected issues....

Reaction score
I get these errors sometimes in the Event Viewer:

System maintenance detected issues requiring your attention. A notification was sent to the Action Center.

it says that a notification has been sent to the Action Center so .I went in there and couldnt find any notification, where can I see these then and how can I tell whats the issue that require my attention?
BTW it says Critical beside it so Its kind of alarming

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Control Panel>Administrative Tools. Then click on Event Viewer. Then wait ... it opens your log file and can take a few minutes.

Reaction score
sorry I wasn't clear about my problem, I get this error listed within the log file which is viewed with Event Viewer, my problem is not to view the logs, but to try and figure out whats the maintenance issue logged in there

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Do you think this is a different problem than your 1002 error?

Reaction score
yes, I think its a diffident error and unrelated to the 'known folders' (1002) error I get logged in there, BTW yesterday I got a different 'known folders' (1002) error
this time slightly different path:

Error 0x80070005 occurred while creating known folder {3eb685db-65f9-4cf6-a03a-e3ef65729f3d} with path 'C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming'.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Both your problems are likely registry issues.

You might try THIS.

Ask a Question