Synaptics' Touchpad Scrolling Problem

Reaction score
After installing some notified Microsoft/Windows software updates, I began having some problems with my synaptics' touchpad mouse. Mainly, the scrolling function will not work. I have tried to find a fix, but ended up lost in the maze of Windows 7 Forums. Plus, somehow I downloaded software (Device finder, BoosterRobot, and some other program) to my PC. All I want to do is find a fix for the touchpad mouse, stop getting e-mails from this Forum or Windows, and delete the software that was downloaded to my Laptop. If a tech or anyone else could please help me, I sure would appreciate it! Denis

Reaction score
HI Denis - Welcome to w7forums

Without knowing more about your system, this link is the only one I know to give.
http://www.synaptics.com/support/drivers/

The link has support for both 32 and 64 bit Windows 7 systems, however they also advise to download from the computer manufacturer website for better compatibility.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Also, go to Control Panel, then Mouse, then the Synaptics tab to adjust the settings.

Ask a Question