suggestion

Reaction score
Networking thread.. I thought I seen one at one time, I could be wrong. It's been awhile since my last visit. I had some family medical issues with my parents.

Reactions: Ian

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I can't remember either, glad to see ya back BF!

You were missed!

We all hope your folks are doing better now. It's tough, I know, took care of my Mom when she was going down cause of cancer.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see you back Bassfisher - I hope you are doing ok :)

There haven't been too many topics about networking so far, so I'm hesitant to add a section on networking - as the occasional topic could go in the hardware or main windows 7 forum, depending on what it related to. If we start getting more topics on it, then I'll create one :).

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
I can't remember either, glad to see ya back BF!

You were missed!

We all hope your folks are doing better now. It's tough, I know, took care of my Mom when she was going down cause of cancer.

ditto here

glad you're back.

Reaction score
It's good to be back and on my computer.....never mind the email build up.....4 days to go through it. Mom has emphysema with COPD, (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) which causes her to go into breathing attacks. That is lack of oxygen getting to the lungs. Just about lost her this time. Doctor's say that these events/episodes are going to be more frequent and severe as time goes by. She still is puffing those damn cigarettes on top of it.

Ask a Question