Cool game suggestion

Reaction score
Hi all. I've just ordered a computer: 500GB SSD, 4GB gte 760, 16GB ram. I'm looking for a few games ideas to challenge both myself and push the system. I've ordered civilization 5, is there an up to date command and conquer title. What about halo, assassins creed, CoD, etc. Is there a clear favorite in those games? Appreciate your input on this.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
MetaCritic.com is worth checking out for game reviews - it's usually pretty accurate :). Steam is also a great way to buy and play games, so it's worth downloading as you can get some get deals when buying though that.

I've recently bought FarCry 4 and I'm loving it :D.

Reaction score
I'm more of an RPG guy myself. There was 10 years I didn't game at all. After installing Steam (Origin is another) and checking out the RPG game selection, I find looking for game play videos on Youtube a must. The videos will give a better idea of whether you are interested in the game. As for game mechanics, that can only be tested one way. You can also search for game reviews to get even more information on them.

And to see what kind of system is required you can use links like the following as a guildline. - http://www.game-debate.com/can-I-run/

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys :) . Machine will come with steam installed (tho I've never used before) . Gonna check out far cry 4, I've heard good things

Cheers :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys :) . Machine will come with steam installed (tho I've never used before) . Gonna check out far cry 4, I've heard good things

Cheers :)
why not try Metro Last light looks really pretty on high settings your pc will! easily run it! :D

Reaction score
I don't play much, but it happens sometimes ;) Though this thread is old, there are some games I haven't tried yet. Does anyone have more suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Slightly not that high config game but try CS:GO
and also for high config try Battle Field

Ask a Question