SOLVED Suggestions for a new PC! :)

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am looking forward to build a new computer that would fit my requirements nowadays. My current computer is really old, and I need something better in order to work more smoother than ever before. So I brought this to post here in order to help me find the most suitable accessories/equipment. I have done a little research about the equipment that I might need but I am not sure if all of them are supported and 100% compatible with the whole machine.

Here it comes:

PC CASE: Cooler Master Elite Knight 350 Black
PSU: Corsair CX Series 600M Builder 600W
CPU: Intel Core i5 4570
COOLER: Cooler Master CPU Cooler Hyper 412S
MOTHERBOARD: Asus H87M-PRO
RAM: Kingston 8GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz CL9
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti 1GB OC
HDD/SSD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue SATA III
OPTICAL STORAGE: Samsung SH-224DB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 or Windows 8.1 Core Edition x64
(Note: I already have purchased Windows 7 Ultimate, but which of these versions should I pick?)
BUDGET: 800 Euro / 1079.48 USD

These components will be compatible with each other? The PSU, MOTHERBOAD, CPU COOLER and PSU would fit in the case? Also in the case's official site it is said that the rear, bottom and side fans are optional; what does this mean? I have to buy them? The DDR3 Ram will be supported by the motherboard? In addition to this I am concerned about Intel's 4th Generation processors, I have heard that they have very high temperatures & high power conseption; BUT what about the performance? Are they good? Will the CPU Cooler be able to keep the CPU at a low temperature?

If someone here is more familiar with hardware, please respond to my questions. Furthermore if you want to suggest something else related to the components like CPU, GPU, OS etc you are good to go, just tell me and we will discuss about it. :)

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I'm not a hardware expert but I can answer at least one of your questions: the optional fans are NOT included, only the front fan comes with the case.

Ask a Question