SOLVED Strange situation

Reaction score
Win 7 SP1 64-bit, IE10.

Usually when I was signed in and later " x "ed out, I would be automatically signed out without me doing so.
Today Feb 14th, 1:16 pm EST, I "x"ed out and later I accessed the forum and found myself already signed in.
In other words, when I "x"ed out I was not signed out. I was remained signed in.
Is my IE 10 playing tricks again ?

P.S. This happens only at this Win8 and Win7 forums.

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
There is a small little check box next to where you sign in, if you have that checked then it remembers you whenever you use that computer until you actually sign out or you clear your cookies.

StayLoggedIn.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
That is not it.
I never use the "Log in" or the "Stay logged in" button.
I would enter my username, then my password and then I would hit Enter key. Never use those 2 buttons.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Please try manually logging out and then in again, making sure "stay logged in" is clear, and see if it reoccurs.

Reaction score
I think there is a misunderstanding here.

I have this forum as a shortcut on my desktop.
If I manually login and manually log out, next time I hit the shortcut I will have to sign in again. That is the way it should be.

If I manually login and hit the red X to get out, next time I hit the shortcut, I will find myself already signed in.

Again, I never use those 2 boxes and they always remain clear.

Reaction score
Never mind.
It is back to normal now, and I didn't do anything different.

My apology having wasted your time on my non-issue.

Ask a Question