storport.sys

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

Computer is not turning on at all. It starts normal, Microsoft logo comes up with loading bar but it ends up restarting. I can not see the message in blue screen because it restarts immediately right after that.

Samething in safe mode.

I really don't want to reformat my system because I have too much to lose, is there a way to fix it?...

Please guide.

Thanks

Shintaro

Reaction score
Welcome to the W7Forums.

Then please try a Startup Repair, instructions are HERE.
If you don't have the Windows 7 DVD you can download it from HERE. Of course you will need your license key.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
@Shinatro, I've tried startup repair with windows cd. It didn't work.

I started reformatting my comp last night, now I have errors below.

1:...... No drives were found. Click Load Driver to provide a mass storage driver for installation. (After clicking Next I end up with error *2*)

2:.......To install the device driver needed to access your hard drive, insert the installation media containing the driver files, and then click OK.
2.2......Note: The installation media can be floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive. (After clicking Ok I end up with error *3*)

3: No signed device driver were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK. (Nothing further this point) Sad

Please guide...

Thanks

Shintaro

Reaction score
You will need to tell me your computers make and model number.

Reaction score
@Shintaro here are the details of the computer.
Acer Aspire AM3470-EB30P - AMD A8-3800 - 8G RAM - 1.5TB HD - DVDRW HD6550D - Windows 7 Home Edition 64-Bit Desktop PC

Please guide...

Thank you.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Could you please provide the Serial Number. It is under the computer on a sticker, it's a 22 character number.

Sorry, but finding information on Acer's site is pain.

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
Download the Drivers from the Acer Support site HERE.
Extract them to a USB.
The directory that you need is Packages -> Packages -> Drivers -> SBDrv -> hseries -> AHCI or MINI_IDE

Ask a Question