Sorting Subscribed Threads

Reaction score
I was taking a look at the "Subscribed Threads" - I noticed where I could make new folders but have yet to figure out how to move a "Subscribed Threads" to the new folders - I take it the new folders are for sorting - I see options to unsubscribe or change the status of the mail by (Instant, daily, or weekly) but no option to move to a folder

And I was wondering if there was away to subscribe without having to leave a post - I think some articles are interesting and would like to keep track without leaving a trashy post in the thread

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, to subscribe to a thread without posting in it just click on the "Thread Tools" menu in the top left of the thread and click "Subscribe to this thread" :)

To move threads to a new subscription folder, use the tickboxes next to the thread list on the default subscription view to select some threads, then make sure "Move to folder" is selected from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page and click "go" - you can them move subscribed threads to any folder.

Ask a Question