Sony Vaio CS190 laptop drivers

Reaction score
I have a Sony Vaio CS190 and after I changed to windows 7 is the capture button is not working and I'm not able to access the camera

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi male - Welcome to w7forums

You can go here and download drivers needed for your laptop. - VGN-CS190
Select your operating system and go from there.

Reaction score
i did that already but cant find the ones for the capture button to make the camera work or the AV mode to control de volume in the touchpad, they have the touchpad driver for vista but when i tried to install it tells me that is only compatible with vista

Reaction score
AV Mode for Vaio Cs

I have a Vaio CS190 and the AV mode touchpad does'nt work after i installed windows 7 and i can control the volume or access music from it, HELP PLEASE!

Reaction score
Hi male

Please don't take this the wrong way. :)

I have merged three of your threads because they were all related. Creating new threads for the same types of issues can only create confusion. Discussion of the same topics should be kept in the same thread.

PS - You have the option to edit your post if you make a mistake and need to make a correction. :)

Good luck with your problem. Hopefully someone will know of a fix and post a solution for you.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Try installing the Vista driver in compatibility mode. Find the exe in Windows Explorer and right-click. Select Properties. Select Compatibility. Check Run in compatibility Mode and pick Vista SP2, also check Run as Administrator just to be safe. Click Apply and then OK. Run the EXE. Let us know the results please.

Reaction score
I have a Vaio CS190 and the AV mode touchpad does'nt work after i installed windows 7 and i can control the volume or access music from it, HELP PLEASE!
I had exactly the same problem with my Sony CS190. The driver that is missing is the Synaptics Touchpad driver. For some reason Sony have not included it with the Windows 7 drivers, presumably because Windows 7 drives the touchpad. You will find the driver you need under Touchpad in the Vista Home Premium OS. I included the link below for you. Hope this helps.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-download.pl?mdl=VGNCS190&upd_id=3783&os_id=28

Reaction score
Unexpected behavior of Windows 7 while un-installing the application

Dear Windows 7 folks,
I have an application program installed on Windows 7 32 bits machines. I keep open the program's IDE and try to run the Setup.exe of the same program and select "Remove" option.
For the first time it says "File in Use"; but once I click on "Retry" button, my application program starts removing (un-installing) the application.
Same scenario has not been observed with Windows 2003 Server
Is this a new feature with Windows 7? Do you have any idea of it?
Thanks
JP

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
JPLAL you should really start a new thread as this has nothing to do with Sony Vaio drivers.

Reaction score
I have upgraded my sony viao vgn cs 190 from vista to windows 7, but my DVD drive is not getting recognized after I installed the drivers. Plz help

nsj

Reaction score
hey even i have upgraded to windows 7 and my model is VGN CS26M (Sony VAIO). even for me the capture button is not working and touch pad is also not working...
i am really getting frustated, please suggest,
from device manager, it says bluetooth peripheral device missing. i tried downloading from sony website Bluetooth driver 6.2.0.9600.0908210. but even in that i got error in installing.

Reaction score
Those are good answers but you dont need them all you have to do is wipe the systom and install windows because they will make you pay out the *** for the driver expshely if your comeing from vista to xp they hate that because they lose money..

Ask a Question