Social Groups

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You may or may not have noticed the "social groups" feature of the forum software, which is a way to create user discussion groups separately to the main forums. Almost all of the topics posted in there could equally be posted on the main forum, so for now I'm going to close the social groups feature to keep all discussions in one place. Over the next few days I'm going to figure out a way to move the old discussions to the main forum (as there isn't a way to do that at present), there are only about 10 threads in total.

I'm sorry if this disappoints anyone, but it's such a hidden feature that duplicates many of the main forum areas, so it will only lead to dilution of content. :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I don't see where we need them, anyway. Go to Twitter or one of those "chat rooms", if you want to socialize. We have an off topic discussion on here for those who needs it. This is a help forum, not a chat room.

Ask a Question