SCREEN RESOLUTION ISSUE

Reaction score
i Have a 17" CRT SAMSUNG MONITOR.
&
an Onboard ATI 4250 HD GRAPHICS {motherBoard inbuilt}.

i Just installed the graphics card driver & the issue of screen resolution came.

Before installing the driver, Windows 7 generic display driver was used & it supported various resolutions, at that time i was using 1152x864

i Liked that resolution.

But after installing the driver i cant see that resolution in the properties & i have to use 1024x768 which is no good compared to the previously i was using.

Can anyOne pls. help me out how can i enable & use that resolution once again ??? :( :( :(

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Just a thought. When I first installed my graphics card, to my horror I lost most of my settings. "Should've checked first" I thought. But it turned out I'd gone to, for want of a better word, "basic" settings. And the drivers had not installed properly, so I thought.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, At the moment my PC is running a HD 5670 with the CCC that came on the install disc. The drivers though are the latest. Might be worth a try. Haven't looked too deeply in to it as everything is running Hunky Dory but my PC doesn't seem to like the latest CCC.

And after a reboot all my settings (resolutions) were back.

Ask a Question