SOLVED saving themes

Reaction score
i been trying to save windows 7 wallpapaer themes to a new folder i created, but when i try to save it to the new folder, it ask if i want over write the existing one.
How do i save one without over writing the first one i saved. folder i created is my themes.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
And are you saving them from the internet (ie downloading them) or what?

If downloading files from the internet, use the "save as" option in right-click, it will show you a save as window very similar to Windows Explorer and you can pick your folder and you will see other files in the folder ... do NOT click on any of those files because if you do it changes the filename to that file, in which case you are trying to overwrite ... you can either use the website name, which should be filled in at the bottom automatically, or you can type over it with whatever name you want.
SaveFiles.jpg

Reaction score
i done that, but created new folder in my pictures, but when i try to add to it from internet, it ask if i want to over write existing one. i dont want to over write it, just add to it. on what i right click and save as, i open new folder and it then ask if i want to over write existing folder.
i want to add some to create slide show.

Reaction score
i figured it out, i needed to stop saying it was my themes and just click save.
now i need to have it where screen doesnt go black when it sits idle.

Ask a Question