Results of ccleaner...what to delete?

Reaction score
[Dell desktop; MS Windows 7 Home; Windows Live Mail Essential 2011; Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1]

Hello, I just scanned my computer with ccleaner and don't know exactly which items to let it delete and which to save. Is there a sort of a guide that I could use. I'd love to delete the whole thing, but of course don't want to cause more problems. It also included my Office 2003, will I remain without this program if I click Yes to delete? Or is it like the programs working in the background that come right back after we uncheck them?

I anticipate my thanks for any ideas. :) Adela

Reaction score
CCleaner use to delete temp files, recycle bin, browser cache and history etc. Choosing 'Delete' at CCleaner option wouldn't heart you and makes your system a bit faster.
Same case applied when you choose to perform registry cleaner and CC would ask to backup the registries. Selecting yest wouldn't make any trouble either.

Good Luck with cleaning.

Ask a Question