resolution problem.

Reaction score
sorry if this is something simple as I know very little about computers,I am trying to install software for my canon camera onto my new laptop but it keeps saying that it needs a resolution of at least 1280 by 720 but the laptop has a resolution of 1600 by 900. I have tried with this resolution and with 1280 by 720 but always the same result.....please help I am going mad....

Reaction score
Hello, welcome.

Install the latest video card driver from the laptop manufacturer's site first.

Reaction score
what is the make and model for your laptop and i can get the link for you, for the drivers.

Reaction score
resolution problem

thanks for getting back to me the laptop is a medion akoya E7214.

Reaction score
I downloaded a video card and tried to install it again but it still says that I dont have enough resolution when I definitely have..

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I downloaded a video card and tried to install it again but it still says that I dont have enough resolution when I definitely have..

So you're saying you downloaded the latest driver for the laptop's video chipset then?

Did you restart your system after installing the latest driver?

Did you change your screen's resolution by right-clicking on the desktop and choosing "Screen Resolution" ?

Then you can manually select the correct resolution for your laptop's screen.

Ask a Question