Remove the watermark on the desktop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks BetaMan :D

Did it work ok on your system? I'm always very sceptical about running 3rd party exe files, but there's also a manual removal link on that page for people like me :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's good news, thanks for letting us know :D

Reaction score
Perhaps you could give me some tips on how to get this thing working? ^^

I'm trying to use the program (like SOOO many other things used to change windows 7)
but it always gives me the message "you must run this with admin rights" (or w/e :) )

I am the only one who uses this computer, (thus am the owner and only one who has an account) it says i'm an Admin in the account manager and i also tried right clicking the file and chose Run as admin .

Always get the same message and it's driving me nuts >.<

Fast reply would be appreciated :)
(Sorry about my bad english)

Last edited:

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Right-Click the program and click "Run as Administrator"

Reaction score
Perhaps you could give me some tips on how to get this thing working? ^^

I'm trying to use the program (like SOOO many other things used to change windows 7)
but it always gives me the message "you must run this with admin rights" (or w/e :) )

I am the only one who uses this computer, (thus am the owner and only one who has an account) it says i'm an Admin in the account manager and i also tried right clicking the file and chose Run as admin .

Always get the same message and it's driving me nuts >.<

Fast reply would be appreciated :)
(Sorry about my bad english)
I'll go ahead and quote myself :) And also highlight a text ^^.

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Sorry to post a negative comment as my ist post but this doesn't work on W7 X-64 Build 7048 -- you just keep getting a prompt -- This command must run in administrator mode -- even though you are running it as administrator (or elevated mode) - same as poster above.

Perhaps this only works on the 32 bit versions and only up to build 7000 (we've had builds 7022 and 7048 since then -- build 7048 is only available at the moment in 64 bit mode)..

Cheers - otherwise great forum guys.
jimbo

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
I disabled UAC the minute i installed W7 :)

And it might be because i'm running x64 T_T

i can't install the 7048 build because it wants to find updates.. then it searches for updates and then it wants me to restart, and the same thing happens over and over again >.<

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Perhaps this only works on the 32 bit versions and only up to build 7000 (we've had builds 7022 and 7048 since then -- build 7048 is only available at the moment in 64 bit mode)..
Thanks for the heads up Jimbo, that could explain what it doesn't work for some people. I'll see if I can find a 64 bit version and post back here (or perhaps BetaMan knows of one already?).

Welcome to the forums btw :D :ciao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question