SOLVED Realtek HD Audio Driver R2.62 released

Reaction score
Thanks brkkab123!! :)

On the topic of Realtek updates.

Does anyone know of an RSS feed to be notified of all future updates?

Reaction score
Link does not work. Keeps moving to another Realtek page without ever downloading anything.

Reaction score
Link does not work. Keeps moving to another Realtek page without ever downloading anything.
Link works for me

You have to agree to the paragraph on the first page then it takes you to the second page where you select the download you need. Each download has three different locations to choose from.

Reaction score
Nope wont work for me. After I click the accept box I get a single line message saying "object moved to here" here being in blue. I click on that and I go back to the original page again and so it goes around.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I tried the link, out of curiosity.I have no idea what cooks for Mychael and I. If I use IE,(compat or not) I get as far as the download mirror page and the mirrors are blank. FF produces the same message as Mychael, from the given link.

Reaction score
Nope wont work for me. After I click the accept box I get a single line message saying "object moved to here" here being in blue. I click on that and I go back to the original page again and so it goes around.
Can you try a different browser? I have found a few pages like that with Opera and when I use IE or Firefox, it works fine.

Ask a Question