Realtek audio driver for windows 7

Reaction score
Iam not able to install realtek audio driver after installing windows 7.....Any suggestions plzzzzzzzzzz...MY laptop model is hp dv6703tx

Reaction score
well no problems at all

read a driver notes , it says the driver is workin with win xp vista and w7 ! i donwloade the lates release of 2.19 for vista , installed with no problems , its workin well

in fact , realtek hd audio driver been installed susesfully in win 7 64 bit

Reaction score
I too have the same HP model. The solution is easy. Open the properties dialog box of Setup.exe of the driver. Choose compatibility tab, choose Windows Vista. The driver should install now. It worked for me for all drivers except the fingerprint driver.

sun

Reaction score
drivers required

hello
i have hp dv6703tx laptop with Vista Premium Pre-loaded.
i want to install windows 7 on it.
can anyone tell me what all drivers i will need to install (that are not automatically detected by windows 7), and where can i find them ??

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Why don't you go to HP's website and view which drivers are available for your computer model. HP will list all the drivers for the particular model you have.

Your computer model does NOT show any Windows 7 drivers available at HP's website. You CAN use Vista drivers, most people have not had any issues when doing this because basically Windows 7 is an improved Vista.

Go HERE for the drivers page.

Then download the drivers for either the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7 you're going to install. Save them to a thumb flash drive or a CD-RW disc.

Always download the latest version of the drivers, those with the most current date shown.

sun

Reaction score
Why don't you go to HP's website and view which drivers are available for your computer model. HP will list all the drivers for the particular model you have.

Your computer model does NOT show any Windows 7 drivers available at HP's website. You CAN use Vista drivers, most people have not had any issues when doing this because basically Windows 7 is an improved Vista.

Go HERE for the drivers page.

Then download the drivers for either the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7 you're going to install. Save them to a thumb flash drive or a CD-RW disc.

Always download the latest version of the drivers, those with the most current date shown.
i checked.. there are no drivers for my laptop officially by HP.
it would be really helpful to have the drivers ready beforehand.
those who have already installed windows 7 on dv6703tx, can certainly help.
please do the needful..

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
i checked.. there are no drivers for my laptop officially by HP.
it would be really helpful to have the drivers ready beforehand.
those who have already installed windows 7 on dv6703tx, can certainly help.
please do the needful..
Well apparently you're not reading what I'm posting! I stated there are NO Windows 7 drivers for your laptop! I know this.

USE the VISTA drivers! They should work no problems, a lot of other members on this forum have done the same thing!

That's all folks... I'm outta here!

Ask a Question