random BSOD's every day bad pool header, and others

Reaction score
Hi few days i had no BSOD at all but now again i have very many bsod all of my drivers are updated and i have uninstalled NORTON and now i will install MSE and i don't have SP1
because when i try to get it with windows 7 update i have error and installing manually too!
and i have posted dumps too

Attachments

Reaction score
I can't install it because in the middle of instalation i have error but how to fix BSOD's

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
It's pretty evident here based on the dumps i've analyzed that you've probably encountered memory corruption. I'm seeing corruption pretty much everywhere in these dumps.

Download and run Memtest86 on boot: http://www.memtest86.com
  • Download Memtest86 and burn to disk. (If you need software to do so I would highly recommend a program called ImgBurn, and it's also free)
  • Reboot your computer and boot from the CD drive for which you have your Memtest86 disk.
    • You may need to load the Boot menu which will enable you to choose a device to boot from, otherwise you'll have to change the boot order in the BIOS to boot from CD drives as first priority before the HDD
  • Make sure to let it run and do it's thing for about the first 6 tests. If it passes those, then everything should be good, otherwise any failure to pass those tests indicates a corruption in your memory.
  • If you get an error on one of the tests, then you should try by booting up your computer with each RAM inserted separately one at a time. When you find one that doesn't return any errors then test it in every single RAM slot to test for a bad socket.

Ask a Question