Problem with graphic card

Reaction score
Hi guys!!!

I have problem with my graphic card.When i go to the device manager it says my graphic card is Standard Vga Graphic Adapter http://postimage.org/image/ssupcwalz

and when i want to play games windows send me this message http://postimage.org/image/3loeqdwvr/

If you need Motherboard this is
Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Model 8VM800PMD-775 (Socket 775)
Chipset Vendor VIA
Chipset Model P4M800 Pro/P4M800 CE/VN800/CN700
Chipset Revision 00
Southbridge Vendor VIA
Southbridge Model VT8237

Reaction score
Your motherboard doesn't appear to have driver support for Windows Vista much less Windows 7.

The message you are getting is saying graphics drivers have not been installed and generic drivers are being used.

If you are using the motherboard integrated graphics, Gigabyte has not provided graphic drivers. One thing you can try is checking for optional updates with Windows Update. Windows Update may need to be configured to look for optional updates.

If you are using a dedicated card other than integrated graphic, we need to know what this card is. If you have dedicated graphics, the card is most likely an AGP graphics card. The make and model of the card is needed before we can give suggestions for drivers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From Windows Update look to the left and select "Change Settings". I think they refer to them as recommended updates on the settings page.

Reaction score
you can go to the brand of graphic card you have website and see if they have a hardware utility finder download it, and it will scan and should come up with a driver. amd has it.

Ask a Question