problem to open jpg,pdf,word,video files

Reaction score
Hellow guys
I am new in the forum , please help me out to solve the problem . Few days ago I saw the old jpg pictures and words and pdf and video files not possible to open and this happened this time i never had experience of this problem . I explain the new word or jpg pictures and pdf is working in some how this happended just the
old ones ,, I have avast antivirus and i did compelete scan the computer , please ask me more information if need it .
thanks in advance

Attachments

Reaction score
please experts help me out .. any idea what is this ???? is this happened to nobody else ??' please help

Reaction score
please any more idea or some good forum for jpg and video files

thanks in advance

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The most likely cause is that your files are corrupted because your hard drive may be going bad and pieces of the files were lost. Have you had any warning messages about problems with S.M.A.R.T when you boot your computer?

If files on your hard drive are being lost then you should stop using it (because each use puts the rest of the good files in jeopardy). You would replace the hard drive and then copy the files one last time from the bad drive then remove that damaged drive permently. Any files that were corrupted would have to be restored from your backups or downloaded if they exist somewhere on the web, others are likely lost.

Ask a Question