printer driver for canon ir3025 64 bit

Reaction score
i have tried to install the so called compatible windows 7 64 bit drivers without much success.

the istall seems to go fine but when I go to print you can hear the machine warming up then it stops.

any ideas?

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
This may seem a strange question but have you ever printed with that unit before?

I ask because of this from another forum.
Silly
I feel really silly about this one. I've now had a look at our other copier which happens to be a iR3035N - and I had no problems getting this one to print. It is also clearly evident now that the iR3025 does not have printing functionality as is. They caught me good with the Print Job Tab available on the display! Thank you for pointing this out to me (so discreetly!)​
Full post. http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/canon/12791-canon-ir3025.html

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Just FYI, about John's post, that compatibility site is hardly complete, they do very little to include incompatable items because that wouldn't look very good. So if you are lucky enough to see your item listed then it should work but if it's not then it's a crapshoot.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
You are absolutely right, trainableMan. It is misguiding from their part if they don't tell us everything.

Ask a Question