SOLVED Outlook 2013

Reaction score
As usual, gotten myself into a quandary on this accursed machine. How anyone keeps up, I'll never know but I've popped for a subscription to Office 365, including Outlook. I'm actually carrying this over from Gmail hell but I need to simplify. Right now, I have 5 email addresses loaded into Outlook. I want to reduce that to 3 by sending 2 of the addresses' mail to another inbox. Tried to create a rule but had trouble with the "person or public contact in defining a sender. "All" or any variation doesn't work.

Btw, I went to Outlook from GMX because the online service was squirrely but I've sentenced myself to learning another damned program! I have the Dummy book on Kindle and I've queried the MS forums but can't get any quick answer. Unfortunately, my moves, my engagement and my business has put me farther behind the 8-ball than ever.

You guys have been great to an old cripple so I'm trying here. :eek:

Reaction score
Not sure if I got this right but I ended up forwarding 2 of my gmail accounts into other accounts then deleted the unwanted ones. I also reduced my Outlook box by 2 accounts. Unfortunately, the password recovery from Word Press went to one of t deleted accounts and didn't show up in the account it was supposed to be forwarded into. Nevertheless, I'm going to mark this one solved.

Ask a Question