Nvidia driver problem

Reaction score
Hello!
Could anyone help me with this little message in the right corner of the picture?
http://bildr.no/view/540447
I have searched and searched the whole Internet for that problem, and many people do have the problem, but no solution has worked for me yet. I recently upgraded from Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 home premium. I had that message in Vista aswell. I tried to clean the drivers using a driver cleaner software and reinstalled them. I have also tried to find a BIOS upgrade without finding any for my motherboard. My motherboard isBengal Plus Motherboard which is made by Foxconn. The pc model is a Packard Bell Ixtreme A6530.
I am btw using 64 bit edition of Windows 7. The video card is Nvidia Geforce 220 GT.

Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
Hi. That's a 0x116 TDR timeout and is usually never related to driver versions of the video card.

Other drivers on the system could be affecting it or it could be heat related.

Reaction score
Hi. That's a 0x116 TDR timeout and is usually never related to driver versions of the video card.

Other drivers on the system could be affecting it or it could be heat related.
It is not heat related as I have checked the temparture and it keeps around 60 degrees celsius.
I took a drive cleanup using Drive Sweeper, and reinstalled the drivers it removed.

Reaction score
Has the computer ever rebooted or bsod from it? If so, I can have a look for you. I'll tell you how if needed.

Reaction score
Has the computer ever rebooted or bsod from it? If so, I can have a look for you. I'll tell you how if needed.
Nope the computer hasn't rebooted or any BSOD from the driver. The screen only goes black for some seconds and then the message appears and everything to normal.

Ask a Question