Norton 360 Beta free download for Windows 7

Reaction score
Much appreciated Geoffers, I will install this tonight. I hadn't bothered with an anti-virus for the beta, but I'm starting to use it quite a bit now.

Reaction score
Let me know how you get on please. I can't get the disk optimizer to work! :(

Reaction score
Hi Geoffers, it seems to work ok for me - I have it activated and it seems to work fine. I've been recommended away from Norton in the past, but 360 seems better than I expected. I think I'll go back to AVG paid once/if I get the full install.

The only problem is that it does seem to slow down my test PC. It is only a 1Ghz machine so I can't expect too much from it.

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I'll try re-installing it. Maybe then the disk optimizer will work.

I also run Norton 2009 on 3 other machines. Been using Norton since the year dot! :)

Reaction score
Just say no to Norton. Avast, Avira and Panda Cloud AV are better AV engines, use less resources, and are completely free for life.

Reaction score
Just say no to Norton. Avast, Avira and Panda Cloud AV are better AV engines, use less resources, and are completely free for life.
Thanks - I have had bad experience with nortons - Enough bad experience to not install antivirus software - You may have talked me into trying one of the others

Reaction score
Norton. What a joke. They are the only company that I know of that has had to create a downloadable cleanup uninstaller to actually completely remove their products from your system. Doesn't that seem a little odd. Go to http://avira.com and try Antivir 9 Personal Free Edition.

Ask a Question