No internet connection (no connection available)

Reaction score
Hello all,

2 months ago my old pc crashed, so i got a new one i installed windows on it and it all works fine the only thing that doesn't is the internet first i thought the problem was the wifi adapter. so i bought a brand new wifi usb but it still doesnt work i keep getting the same error ( can't connect to internet) ( no connections available) i tried everything i could find on google and youtube but nothing seems to work i re-installed my driver tried to update it but without succes. the wifi works fine at all the other pc's

if anyone could please help me out.

if anyone would like a picture of my internet setting please ask

Thanks in the advance

Rogier

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What is the make/model of your router? Of your PC? & of the wi-fi adapter? Have you tried actually running a physical LAN cable?

What security is set up on your router? If it has mac addressing enabled then unless you enter the computers mac address into the routers mac table, the computer is not permitted to connect.

Does your computer even see the broadcast signal of the router?

See Microsoft Network Connectivity Problems especially the wi-fi link

Reaction score
Click the start button and type "View Network Connections" and make sure your wireless adapter is even present and enabled.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Do you have any firewall software installed?

Ask a Question