New thread topics

Reaction score
How about a couple of new thread topics; Show us your rig and Show us your WEI. I think it would be cool to see what others are using as well a fun. Just a thought.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
We used to have a WEI thread but it was for the Beta/RC versions, and the scoring has changed since then. Feel free to start new threads if you'd like!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
There's also a place in the off topic discussion "Show off your computer area" to show your rig, if you want to display it there. I took a picture of mine to display it there, but couldn't get it to upload. I tried with Firefox & IE, but there was a wait, then it wouldn't go through. Must have had to do with the specs of the photo.

Reaction score
I've been all through it and I can't find it....or just plane missed it. Can you post a link to it?

I found it.

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
There's also a place in the off topic discussion "Show off your computer area" to show your rig, if you want to display it there. I took a picture of mine to display it there, but couldn't get it to upload. I tried with Firefox & IE, but there was a wait, then it wouldn't go through. Must have had to do with the specs of the photo.
cat - open a free account at either ImageShack.com or Photobucket.com

Then upload the picture to that website. Then "copy" from the "Direct Link" section showing under your photo you uploaded. Then "Paste" it into the Image section in the reply window to the immediate left of the Quote button.

Then you'll see your photo on the thread page. :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks, Nibiru! I've been looking for months for a solution to this. I have the Windows Live package (except Messenger) which I thought was supposed to do these tasks, but either they don't, or I simply don't know how to use the service.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi Cat

I use Photobucket and have for years, its free, easy to use and within its account settings you can make it totally private. Here at the Forum large images will be resized for you or you can post a clickable thumbnail from photobucket. You can have multiple albums and you have many tools at photobucket at your disposal, give it a go mate its very good :)

Link > http://photobucket.com/

Clickable thumbnail

Photobucket screen shots

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Thanks Veedaz, I'll have to try that one out, too. I've never really done much photo stuff with the computer, except use it for storage. At least at one time I did, I have since learned if it's precious, don't store it on your computer, but on external drives or DVD's. Two separate places, at the minimum, is best.

Ask a Question