network

Reaction score
Ok...for what ever reason, since my last reinstall of OS, my PC can no longer see other windows 7 PC's on the network. The weird part is that I can see the media devices, they show up but not the PC's them selfs. So what the heck gives.

I don't know when the problem started or for how long it's been like this but the reinstall was about 40 days ago. For what ever reason I decided today to do a file transfer to my laptop and noticed it wasn't there. Totally baffled. Yes all the discovery items are turned on.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Bass, did you double-check your homegroup configuration? Make sure the system is still set up to access the homegroup, of if it is the group host that the other systems are syncing to it.

Reaction score
Well after giving up since I last posted, all the computers are showing up now....I haven't done anything, I just quit messing with it. Now I decided to mess with it and check it out again and now there all there. Go figure. WTH!!!!

Ask a Question