SOLVED Need help with software for reclaiming space from a removed partition

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a free partitioning program that will let me remove a 500 GB. partition and then reclaim that space in the other partition on the same drive ? I've tried to like Windows 8, but have decided that Windows 7 suits my needs better than Windows 8 does.

Reaction score
(SOLVED) Did a search after posting and used EaseUS Partition Master Home to accomplish the task at hand.

Reaction score
I would have given a link to Partition Wizard Home. The home version is free-ware.

I'm glad you found a suitable solution. :)

Reaction score
It belong's there. It create, delete, resize and merge partitions. It took about 2 minutrs in Windows to reallocate the drive back into a sinle partition, then a restart and about 2 minutes preboot of it actually doing it. It apparently has the ability to very if a partition has any problems. That version is free, but it's only for home use, not business use.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I use them both and they are both great. Partition Wizard has a bootable version you can burn that can be handy sometimes.

Ask a Question