MSInfo32 for Driver Updates.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Could somebody kindly look at the attached msinfo32.txt file and advise on my driver situation.

I've tried to do this but I'm just going round in circles!!

I'm also trying to sort out if my BIOS needs updating as well but ASRock's web site doesn't seem to be the most helpful/intuitive. Oh my poor head!! :confused:

TIA

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Type msinfo32 in the start menu then press enter. File | save on the screen that opens. Zip the saved file and attach.

Reaction score
I need it in .nfo format instead of .txt, as my directions would produce.

Reaction score
No sweat, I hear that.

Your Realtek HD Audio driver is old, from 7/14/2009 - This will update it to latest:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

--------

Your Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E network driver is very old and I'm actually surprised it hasn't caused issues. It's from 1/3/2009. You can update from here:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...102E(L)/RTL8101E/RTL8103T<br>RTL8401/RTL8401P

----

Everything else looks good. As for the bios, I can't see your system model or motherboard model. It says "To Be Filled By O.E.M."

heh heh ;) I know, I know.

You do have bios version P1.80 dated 8/7/09. So you can look on your manufacturer's site to see if there is a newer one than that.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your help TG. The PC is a "built in someones garage, parcelled across the country model!"
Motherboard is an ASRock G31M-S 2.0.

B.T.W Came across the DNS Benchmark tool you posted elsewhere. A nice little tool!

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Funnily enough, the two drivers you told me about normally get flagged by Auto Update. This time I installed, they didn't :confused:.

Ask a Question