Mouse issue

Reaction score
Thought I'd post in here instead

I have a Microsoft Habu mouse and although I have the most recent drivers and Software installed it just doesn't feel smooth even when not running a game/

Can anyone help?

Reaction score
it is occasionally twitchy when moving it accross the screen.

When I run in Express gate mode on the motherboard the mouse is fine, (no drivers loaded I presume) but in windows is just doesn't feel right if you know what i mean.

Reaction score
not sure but I'll set up some software configs to see if it sorts the problem. Thank you.

Reaction score
As it turned out, though, the problems I had were due to the fact that the Razer program selects the slowest, most annoying settings by default, and all you have to do to fix them is click the systray icon and change the DPI and polling rate numbers. In other words, it justified its existence by showing you how much of an improvement it can make with just a few simple clicks.
Read more here - http://www.hardwareinreview.com/desktop_mice/microsoft_habu_gaming_mouse_review.html

Ask a Question