Microsoft Toredo Adapter Driver

Reaction score
Evidently, one of the reasons I can establish my home group is this little puppy won't start. I've Googled, gone to MS, gone to HP and I can't get a resolution to this.
I've taken the advice to uninstall and reboot and let Windows Update do the work of re-installing, but that didn't work. I can't find a place where I can just DL this thing and get it working.

It was Error Code 10, the adapter will not start.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
IPv6 must be enabled for this to work and that requires several services are running; see what to do HERE.

Reaction score
I had IPv6 enable already, at least I tried to enable it and thought I succeeded. I figure what I need is to re-install the toredo driver adapter. I've found a lot of info on it, but no place to download the damned thing!

Reaction score
Have you installed a third party firewall?

Quoted text from answers.microsoft.com
if you can't seem to update your driver and have ZoneAlarm Security Suite, you may want to check whether the Enable IPv6 box in Firewall | Main | Advanced is ticked or not (the last box in the dialog) - if not, tick it and update the driver from the Device Manager. I wasn't able to update this but noticed that ZA always logged a blocked registry change. This was a completely new box to me and it still doesn't show in my XP Pro running the exact same version of ZA... Anyway, after I ticked the box, the update worked like a charm!

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm running Kapersky, but I've flipped that off whenever a firewall issue has shown up. It's never interfered with anything yet. I keep the Windows firewall turn off to avoid conflicts.

Ask a Question