Microsoft Office 2010 Beta Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Now's your chance to sign up to the MS Office 2010 technical preview, for those of you interested in beta testing another application:

The Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview is a limited, invitation only program which will provide you with the opportunity to experience early, pre-release versions of Office 2010 which will include the following applications: Word 2010, Excel 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, OneNote 2010, Access 2010, InfoPath 2010 and Publisher 2010.

By registering you are signing up to be considered for the Technical Preview Program, you will be waitlisted for consideration to be invited into the Technical Preview Program. We will notify invitees in early to mid July.
You can add your name to the waitlist here:
https://microsoft.crgevents.com/Office2010TheMovie/Content/Default.aspx?p=Home&

Reaction score
great link, will sign up now. thanks for the heads up Ian

Reaction score
For those of us that are not heavy Office users we should leave this for the ones that are - Besides Im happy with Office 2007

Reaction score
I use Office 2007, Lotus Notes 8.5, OpenOffice.org and of course Windows Mail...I have to troubleshoot issues in a small business for others so I like to test beta versions because of that....

all the above programs surprisingly work and run very well in Windows 7 Beta and the RC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question