Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 released to everyone today

Reaction score
Today Microsoft released Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3. You'll only get it by using Windows/Microsoft Update in Windows 7 or by going to this link and selecting your language. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2591018/en-gb . I searched Microsoft's Download Center for it after Windows 7's Windows/Microsoft Update offered it to me and the Download Center didn't have it listed. I searched Bing for it tonight and found the Microsoft link for it. Windows 7 x64 also recieved a update for 2 registry flaws and also 1 optional update. KB2607576 and KB2603229 .

Reaction score
I did, too. Microsoft has it on it's support site. It's not supposed to show up at the Download Center as a download listing until 3 weeks from yestterday. That's according to what Microsoft told various computer magazine's and newsletters.It's kind of dumb, especially considering it's a 200-300+ mb. download. I'm curious if there's anything in it that wasb't given to us through automatic updates. This is off topic, but SSarge I went and got my final lab test this morning to see how bad my kidney's have gotten. I do know the dialysis is coming by the end of 2012. The test I did today was to see how much macroalbumin (protein - 2nd stage) is. I was in the microalbumin stage until about 2 month's ago. Microalbumin has no side effects. Macroalbumin has alot of side effect's. The last (dialysis) stage is caleed proteinurea. The side effect's begin in the stage I'm in now. There's only one way to slow it down a little. Problem is, it'll kill me right at this time. Blood pressure slow's down kidney failure. Problem is, I've got a weird side effect going on that brought my upper b.p. number from 128 (normal) to 94-98 (too low). Thus ace inhibitor's/arb's would make my b.p. bottom out & kill me, as it would put me in a coma. That's my only available option according to my Nephrologist.

Last edited:

Ask a Question