microphone problem.

Reaction score
I have a Intel® Desktop Board D915GVWB installed with OS7 in which the microphone jack is not working. I tried to download other drivers but none of them worked properly.sometimes my computer shows that there is front panel for the microphone while there isn't any front panel.what should i do to get the microphone to start working.i have even used different microphones.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Is this a new computer or just a new install of W7 ? Has the microphone ever worked with any OS?

You say it shows front-panel jacks yet your computer has no jacks in front; this may merely mean the mobo has a connector for them but it's not in use (you never wired it up because you don't have front jacks).

Reaction score
sorry its windows 7.i don't know about the wiring maybe ill jst have to check the wirings.thnx for the reply

Reaction score
if possible can i get a sound driver for this board.i cant get one for this whish supports windows 7

Ask a Question