Microphone Problem Update

Reaction score
Hi, I already wrote here, that win 7 has stopped recognizing my mic. although it's plugged in, it says in recording devices that it's currently unavailable. uninstalling update KB974431 doesn't help. no crucial changes were made to the system, so I don't understand what the problem is. please help. thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hi, I already wrote here, that win 7 has stopped recognizing my mic. although it's plugged in, it says in recording devices that it's currently unavailable. uninstalling update KB974431 doesn't help. no crucial changes were made to the system, so I don't understand what the problem is. please help. thanks in advance
I have the same problem...

Reaction score
Was Windows 7 the default OS on your guy's PC's? It sounds like nothing more then a drivers issue. Maybe for the ports you are plugging the mic's into or for the mic's them selfs. I had some issues with my laptop's usb and audio ports, until I found the correct drivers for them and updated it.

Ask a Question