Kaspersky internet security 2012 cause multiple BSOD on windows 7

Reaction score
Kaspersky internet security cause multiple BSOD on windows 7 and there are one Kaspersky file called kl1.sys which is Kaspersky file and it seriosly demage windows 7
system drivers and other system files so it cause BSOD and system slowdown so don't use Kaspersky!

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Far be it for me to diss Kaspersky, but yes, Its on my list of bad fellas regards compatibility with seven.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Perhaps that is one of the reasons I have used other AV software in the past that did not cause issues.

I have found that G DATA, ESET and F-Secure (which I currently use), have produced no issues for me at all.

I have really been satisfied especially with F-Secure, in addition to the fact that it's one of the top 5 AV programs listed at av-comparatives.org.

Reaction score
ESET is really bad antivirus because it use too much of system ram and slow down
system and may cause BSOD!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
ESET is really bad antivirus because it use too much of system ram and slow down
system and may cause BSOD!
Oh really? It's rated as one of the top 5 by AV-Comparatives website for 2011.

Do you have facts, figures, web links, tests verified by independent labs?

If a user has enough RAM (at least 2GB) then there shouldn't be any issues. I used it for several months on a trial basis and had no problems whatsoever.

Reaction score
ive never had a problem with kaspersky.its running sweetly on my computer as i type.its all down to variations in computer configuration.
Kaspersky would have to test their product on every computer in the world to resolve all issues and that is practically impossible.
Chill out and enjoy your computers instead of worrying about security.
The computing community is becoming rather a paranoid place.
:lol:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
This thread is over 6 months old. No A/V is perfect and some will work better for one individual than they do for others.

However, not worrying at all about security is naive and in this day and age to run with no A/V at all is irresponsible. As of last October Kaspersky calculated there are 70,000 new viruses every day. SOURCE

Ask a Question