Kaspersky 2009

Reaction score
The windows 7 upgrade advisor says that i have to uninstall kaspersky 2009. If i reinstall it after the windows 7 update will the same activation key work because it is the same computer.

Reaction score
From my experience this should not be a problem. Anyway, in the worst case you could contact the support team and explain the situation, they will surely lift the restriction and will allow activation.

Reaction score
Hi dmcghee - Welcome to w7forums

Quote from another thread - Read more here - https://www.w7forums.com/kaspersky-internet-security-2009-windows-7-a-t44p2.html

Hi Gray - there is Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 out now, and it should work with your existing key. It works very well under Windows 7 (I'm even using it now) - so I'd go to the Kaspersky site and download that :)

Assuming you want the English version, the latest version to download via FTP is here:

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.com/products/english/homeuser/kis2010/

Reaction score
Only versions of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 of .736 and above work with Windows 7

Ask a Question