I've long been an Established Member....

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been a New Member and I've long been an Established Member. What and when / where is the next step in the chain of hierarchy?
(I want some medals like a Junta General (or Fire Cat!!) has). Don't worry, I'll make my own though!

Ad

Advertisements

clifford_cooley

VIP Member
Reaction score
The VIP badge is set at about 250 if Ian hasn't increased the amount. :)

If it's still set at 250, you have about 13 more post to make for the VIP status.

Early congrats BTW, I know you will have it in no time at all. :D

Fire cat

Established Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's not exactly 250, I remember that the length of your posts also have something to do in it. I was a VIP at 257 posts...

Early congrats m8!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a bit higher than the 250 posts required a few months ago, but you're not very far off now :). As the forum post count increases the VIP threshold slowly moves up - but I think you'll hit it within a few weeks at most :D

Fire cat

Established Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering - will there be anything higher than VIP - not including mod? Quite a few members here have more than 1 000 posts, but all of them are still VIP.

Maybe Ultimate VIP? Or a Mini Mod?

I've been a New Member and I've long been an Established Member. What and when / where is the next step in the chain of hierarchy?
(I want some medals like a Junta General (or Fire Cat!!) has). Don't worry, I'll make my own though!
* Goes and makes another 3 medals *

Ad

Advertisements

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a bit higher than the 250 posts required a few months ago, but you're not very far off now :). As the forum post count increases the VIP threshold slowly moves up - but I think you'll hit it within a few weeks at most :D
Ah. Like at the time (A few months ago) 250 was x% of total posts and x% is the target.
Right.
Anyone want to hear about my pet dog?
My toe nail cutting regime?
My step daughters diary*?
Anyone? :D

* That'll grab somebody!!

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question