internet data usage

Reaction score
Are there any good free internet data usage software that can monitor your data usage and total it up for you on day to day, week to week and month to month basis.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hi bass.
I've started using Networx to monitor my internet traffic. Excellent (free) little program. Need to r-click the Notification Area Icon to find settings options, which eluded me at first! :).

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a handy little tool - great if you're with an ISP that limits downloads!

Reaction score
I have no limitations...just curious as to actually how much usage in a daily, weekly and monthly basis I consume.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
I have no limitations...just curious as to actually how much usage in a daily, weekly and monthly basis I consume.
Same here, as sometimes when we've had a busy month I get locked out of uploading to my MediaFire account (think I've mentioned before). Just trying to establish when TalkTalk gets a bit miffed with my and my Stepdaughters t'interweb activity. :D

Ask a Question