installing windows 7 ultimate

Reaction score
I had windows 7 already on my laptop and i wanted to restore it. so i taught that if i would install windows 7 again that things will be restored so when it was installing it my laptop went dead due to no battery, so i plugged my charger in and restart my laptop and when windows is was loading im getting an error <administrator:x:\$windows.~bt\windows\system32\cmd.exe>
so i tried a few ting.

>tired f8,f2,f10,f12 and notting works
>i also tired to re install the the windows disk but it wont work it just loads windows and give me the error
>tired to boot it and it dosnt work

I need help

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
That's not an error message in the picture you attached, it is simply a command prompt. It is waiting for you to type in line commands. The command to close the window is simply EXIT <enter> or, with the mouse, you can just click the X in the upper right corner of the window.

What I do find odd is that your Windows 7 OS is on drive F: instead of C: and so I'm really not sure what happened when you reinstalled Win7.

If you have all your data backed up to DVDs or Flash drives or an external hard drive and you have your windows 7 product key, then what I would do is drop all the partitions on this hard drive, create a new partition, and format it NTFS. Finally install Win7 onto the nice fresh (completely empty) hard drive.

Ask a Question