SOLVED I went to firefox browser and lost my favorites button

Reaction score
Hi I went to firefox browser and now i have no favorites button. what can i do to get back, or go back to chrome
I like firefox so far except for this

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Firefox calls them "Bookmarks" rather than "Favorites", that's all.

At install many browsers will offer to copy from the competitors but after that they go their separate ways. Chrome, IE, and Firefox are separate products so favorites stored in one do not update in the others automatically.

NOTE: There are programs available that you can use to sync favorites/bookmarks but I've never tried them myself (See HERE).

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Some may disagree, but in my opinion there used to be a time when there was a greater distinction between browsers for the home user. Some would be faster than others, render pages and support web standards better than others. I don't think that's really the case nowadays. I think the difference now is in auxiliary features they provide, such as specific add-ons or a sync service. You'll have an easier time of it if you use one browser and set it up to synchronize your bookmarks and other data with whichever service is native to it.

Xmarks works for some, but for a cross-platform user like me it was just a massive headache.

Ask a Question