I want install windows 7 in kaby lake

Reaction score
First I install Windows 7 in my laptop which is core i5 7th gen kaby lake and when I finish installing no mouse working only keyboard no usb functioning as well the only way to transfer data is to get CD and put in my laptop it will access it I need help

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Before you ever install a new OS you should download the drivers for your hardware in the OS & bit-size you are planning to install. You may even find Win 7 drivers do not exist for newer hardware.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The drivers would be on the motherboard manufacturers website if you assembled it from parts or on the computer manufacturers website if you bought it already assembled by the manufacturer.

Reaction score
Drivers are also available on Compact disk (CD) when you bought the laptop. They give you software.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
westernira, that is not very common any more. If anything, these days it gives you the ability to burn some factory restore DVDs (which I highly recommend you do)

Ask a Question