how to remove file dialog suggested paths?

Reaction score
Hi,

When i open file dialog (saving/open files) i also get list of old path that are not existing any more.

how i can remove it ?

thanks.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What would most likely work best to remove that is CCleaner, a freeware product we highly recommend. You can find links to it in our Freeware DB. I believe the particular item to which you refer is "User Assist History" in the Advanced section under the Windows tab of the Cleaner tool.

Please note that in order to keep CCleaner free they usually offer a toolbar or some other thing you likely want to uncheck on install.

Reaction score
What would most likely work best to remove that is CCleaner, a freeware product we highly recommend. You can find links to it in our Freeware DB. I believe the particular item to which you refer is "User Assist History" in the Advanced section under the Windows tab of the Cleaner tool.

Please note that in order to keep CCleaner free they usually offer a toolbar or some other thing you likely want to uncheck on install.

thanks for advice

Ask a Question